When will my order ship? In stock Julianna Isabella pieces require up to 5 business days for production. This time allows for a final quality control check of your jewelry.
- “Custom made for you” items: Most of our custom pieces require 5-7 weeks for production. Each style has their production time listed on the product page.
- Orders that contain both in stock and custom made items: We will partial ship your items that are ready sooner.
How will my order ship? Within Canada we ship via Canada Post or FedEx.
International orders ship via FedEx International (with tracking provided).
Is a signature required? Yes, all jewelry orders are shipped with a signature required upon delivery.
What if my order is lost during transit? If your order gets lost during transit please reach out to the Julianna Isabella Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org right away. We’ll work with the shipping company to locate your package and replace the item if necessary. Julianna Isabella is not liable for missing packages when tracking dictates it has been delivered.
What if my order is delayed during shipping? Packages sometimes get delayed due to unforeseen weather or technical issues within the shipping company. Once a package leaves our facility we are unable to alter the shipping speed or overcome delays due to weather or technical issues.
What if I miss a delivery attempt? Julianna Isabella is not responsible for the delayed delivery of packages due to the customer not being available for signature upon arrival. If your package is sent back to Julianna Isabella for any reason, you will be subject to paying for the re-shipment of your order.
The following terms and conditions apply to all international orders:
- Prices and shipping fees do not include import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and other fees that may be levied by the destination country, all of which are the responsibility of the purchaser. Julianna Isabella is not responsible for brokerage fees, import and customs duties, Value Added Taxes (“VAT”), tariffs, and any other associated fees.
- The order recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws, regulations and restrictions of the destination country.
- Julianna Isabella is not responsible for delayed delivery of packages due to customs issues when shipping internationally.
- All costs incurred on a refused delivery because of high custom or brokerage fees, duties, taxes or restrictions imposed by the country of destination are the responsibility of the purchaser.
If sales tax is required, it will be calculated at checkout.
RETURNS + EXCHANGES
ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL.
If there is a manufacturing defect upon receipt of your order, please email email@example.com within 5 days of delivery for a replacement. Your item must be unused and in its original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse any replacement requests if we believe the items are intentionally damaged or misused. If applicable, a refund may be approved by Julianna Isabella due to a manufacturing defect.
Damaged your Julianna Isabella piece? No problem, we are happy to repair your piece for an additional charge plus shipping & handling. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.