Fine jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry and keep them in optimal condition please follow the following care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as showering, lotion, perfume, etc.
- Leave your jewelry at home before engaging in strenuous activities including going to the gym!
- Keep your jewelry away from chemicals including perfume, hair spray, cosmetics and lotion.
- For necklaces, clasp the necklace when removing it to assure the chain does not tangle or knot.
- If you have a fine jewelry piece that contains a pearl, extra care should be taken.
To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush and dish soap and gently scrub gold and diamonds. Do not clean pearls with any chemicals, abrasives or solvents. Julianna Isabella is not responsible for the maintenance of your jewelry and does not polish purchased jewelry.
Damaged your Julianna Isabella piece? No problem, we are happy to repair your piece for an additional charge plus shipping & handling. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.